Hear Me on Podcast Business News
Hi there! Have you been interested in personal nutrition counseling? Have you looked at my website and wondered who I am or what I am like to work with? Well, I get it. Nutrition is a very personal matter for many people, and it usually isn’t just about eating. Our nutrition struggles typically come with many other ‘stuff’; family, work, past experiences, family matters, etc.
Do you want to hear how I work with my clients and my philosophy on nutrition? Below are a series of podcast interviews I completed earlier this spring. There is a general theme to each interview, however, I dive a little deeper into a specific nutrition subject with each interview. So click below and give them a listen. I have provided a brief overview of each interview so you can start on the topic that interests you the most. Happy Listening!
Listen to Sherri on Podcast Business News
- 5-minute introductory podcast (3/1/2022)
- 1st of 5 30-minute interviews (3/22/2022): In this interview, you will learn a little about me, my background, and why I became a dietitian.
- 2nd interview (3/29/2022): Let’s Get Back to the Basics of Nutrition
- 3rd interview (4/5/2022): Perimenopause/Menopause/Post-menopause Nutrition Tips
- 4th interview (4/12/2022): Let’s Talk About Carbohydrates
- 5th interview (4/19/2022): Wrapping It All Up. Basic Tips and Tricks for Better Health and Nutrition
This is a first for me
I have to admit, I had never done a podcast before. It was a little nerve-wracking, but I think I kept it together enough to provide a good and interesting interview for you to listen too.
If you want to learn how I can help you with your nutrition, schedule your free 30 minute consulting call now for your reimagined nutrition plan.
To your health!